Friday, May 4, 2012

Famous Movies Shot in Canada

When I was watching movies I said to myself, "Where have these people shoot the video?" Curious about it I search on the internet about the places they shoot. Unexpectedly I was surprised to know that some of the best films that I've watched were actually shot in Canada. What are they?

Top 5 Films Shot in Canada

1. X-Men

Photo taken from Fanpop.com

2. Silent Hill

Photo taken from Myrestlessdreams.tumblr.com

3. The Pacifier 

Photo taken from Megamovieslinks.com

4. Resident Evil

Photo taken from Teaser-trailer.com

5. Mean Girls

Photo taken from Rhetoricandpopularculture.wordpress.com


I enjoyed watching these movies with a friend of mine who recently undergone Canadian immigration because his mommy was working there. For us, there seems to be a lot of comfort that these movies have in our lives. Some created an impact to our lives that one cannot deny that movies can also be life changing.

Related Links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment